Value proposition: What value do you add to your customers?
The value proposition is simply the actual added value of your organisation, product and / or service. Only a company that is completely honest about its own qualities and knows how to convey this consistently, makes the difference. They will notice that exactly the right customers feel engaged.
A clear value proposition is the beginning of a successful market approach. It’s the completely honest answer to these questions:
- Who are your customers?
- What challenges do they have and what tasks do they have to perform?
- What do they expect from your company?
- Why would they choose your company over the competitor’s company?
- What makes you different than the competitor?
- How can you constantly emphasise this optimally in communication, in words and images?
You need to make a difference and need to convey whatever you can. Ask yourself the question, what makes your company different? Look beyond a product or a price. Think about the difference your company will make with:
- The choice of a specific target audience / group of customers.
- Your product or service. Can you do something that other companies can’t? Or is your service distinctive? Do you treat your customers differently in comparison to other companies? Or does the combination of product, service and relationship with your customer make your company different?
How DNA LTB helps you with designing a value proposition
Like the buyer personas, the value proposition is also created by the marketing and sales teams together. By reflecting about the pain points, advantages and tasks of customers, we will match these points with the product / service offering of your company. A clear picture emerges of what the company sells and with whom this offering best fits.
By doing a value proposition design session, of approximately 4 hours at your location or ours, we map out your value proposition and translate it into an unbeatable value proposition (UBP).